Papildoma informacija gamintojo svetainėje Garett Pen 7, Silver
Accessories included - - 3D Pen Garett Pen 7
- Desk stand
- Template set
- A set of filaments
- PL instructions
Card reader - None
Case material - Plastic
Color - Silver
Depth - 20 mm
Description - BALL PEN - 3D PRINTER PEN 7 SILVER
3D Pen Garett Pen 7 was designed to print three-dimensional objects, the pen magically changes the drawing and painting with traditional crayons in amazing 3D printing, instead of flat drawings allows you to create amazing and durable spatial constructions. Working with a 3D pen develops manual skills and provides creative time spending. Garett Pen 7 operates with PCL filament in the temperature range from 80°C to 95°C, has a metal casing, continuous operation function, built-in OLED display, several modes of printing speed. In addition, the set includes a desk stand that facilitates the use of the device.
The device for printing uses a PCL filament with a diameter of 1.75 mm. The PCL filament has the lowest melting temperature (80°C to 90°C), which significantly reduces the chance of fatigue. The set contains 3 different colors of filament, there is a possibility of buying additional filaments in various colors.
Built-in OLED display
Thanks to the built-in OLED display you can easily choose the type of material, print speed and temperature. Using the device will be easier and more enjoyable.
Just double click on the filament feed button and the device goes into continuous operation mode, so you do not have to constantly hold down the button which is quite tiring especially during long work with the device.
Garett Pen 7 has three printing speed modes, the user can adjust the printing speed to the one that suits him best.
The pen gets and heats a special cartridge (filament), when the button is pressed, the device releases a liquid filament from the nozzle which becomes plastic and almost immediately sets in as soon as it is drawn in the user-defined shape.
Desk stand guarantees not only convenient use of the device, but above all guarantees safety, a heated nozzle can cause burns.
Creative templates and many possibilities
The set contains specially designed templates so that everyone can start the adventure with a 3D pen and create one of many interesting designs.
Garett Pen 7 allows you to create, for example, toys, jewelry, drawings, figurines, teaching aids (eg geometric solids) and many other things, the user limits only his imagination and creativity.
Light and solid construction
Garett Pen 7 is light and very handy, has a strong metal casing. The fitted shape will allow you to conveniently hold the device in your hand, even for a long time of use.
The most important functions:
- PCL filament with a diameter of 1.75mm
- Temperature range, the device operates at a temperature of 80°C to 95°C
- Strong and durable metal housing
- Built-in OLED display, the use of the device will become simpler and more enjoyable
- Continuous operation function, easier and more convenient to use the device
- Speed control, the user can adjust the printing speed to the one that suits him best
- Safe and convenient design, a tailored shape will allow you to comfortably hold the device in your hand, even for a long time of use
- Desk stand guarantees not only convenient use of the device, but above all guarantees safety, a heated nozzle can cause burns
- Creative templates and many possibilities, the set includes specially designed templates so that everyone can start the adventure with a 3D pen
- 3 colors of filament in the set (colors chosen at random)
dimension depth - 120 mm
dimension height - 75 mm
dimension weight - 420 g
dimension width - 200 mm
Display - Built-in OLED display
ean - 5903246280432
Filament diameter - 1,75 mm
Filament type - PCL
guarantee - 24
guarantee_type - external
Height - 175 mm
Model - PEN 7
name - PEN - PRINTER 3D PEN 7 SILVER
No. of nozzles - 1
Nozzle diameter - 0.6 mm
Other features -
Print technology - FDM / FFF / PJP
producer - Garett Electronics
System Requirements -
vendpn - 5903246280432
Weight - 65 g
Width - 12 mm